Individual applications are formalized, within the defined application period, by completing the electronic form available on this website and submitting the following documents:
The IDN annually invites bodies from central, regional or local administration, from the Armed Forces, from the Security Forces and Services, and representative entities of civil society to nominate employees to attend its courses.
Institutional applications to attend the course are made by designating the Entities with places allocated in each course edition.
Institutional applications are formalized, within the defined application period, by completing the electronic form available on this website and submitting the following documents:
- Official nomination by the competent body according to the defined vacancy;
- Curriculum summary / Curriculum Vitae must be in Portuguese (maximum 1 A4 page);
- Copy of certificate(s) of qualifications;
- Passport photography, current and in colour.
In the process of designating the holder of the institutional vacancy, it is up to the respective entities to ensure that the candidate meets the requirements established for admission to the course.
Applications will not be accepted if:
• Are not properly instructed (ex: lack of documents);
• Do not meet admission criteria.
The presentation of any required documentation after the stipulated deadline also determines the non-acceptance of the application.
Individual applications are considered by a Selection Committee appointed by the IDN Director.
Candidates will be informed about their admission to the course by email.